ВВЕРХ
ВНИЗ

Коты-Воители|Дух Свободы

Объявление

Новости:
Теперь я уже из принципа не могу сложить ручки. Быть может, ДС еще не хладный труп и подлежит реанимации. Всем, кто проявит хоть каплю сочувствия - мой пожизненный респект, могу продать себя в качестве раба с: Присоединяйтесь по возможности, пишите мне об этом в личку, заходите во флуд, и не забывайте кликать: Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP
За клик - наградка ^_^ Ваш Гром, 21.09.2015
Администрация:
Люпин,
Волчья Комета,
Громозвезд,
Звезда Севера.
Модерация:
Клыкач,
Лис,
Пустошь,
Фантазия.
Навигация:
Новости Грозового племени:

Нет новостей.
Новости Речного племени:

Нет новостей.
Очередность и должники

В игре

Для игры

Погода

Новости племени Ветра:

Нет новостей.
Новости Сумрачного племени:

Нет новостей.
Реклама:

Пиар | 000000

"
Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Deprexit

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

obviously like your web-site however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come back again.

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Great work!

Do you have any video of that? I'd care to find out more details.

Fantastic blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Cheers!

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your submit is just great and that i could suppose you're a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to take hold of your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

If some one wants expert view on the topic of blogging then i advise him/her to go to see this website, Keep up the good work.

I'm extremely pleased to find this site. I need to to thank you for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new things in your web site.

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

1. Все сообщения в игре пишутся от любого лица: третьего (он, она, оно), второго (ты), первого (я).

2. При переходе вашего персонажа в другое месторасположение, пишите, куда вы переходите (-->место), так же пишется место, откуда пришли (место-->)

3. Размер игрового поста должен быть не менее 10 полных строк.

4. Оформляем игровые посты следующим образом:

- речь - жирным шрифтом;

- мысли - курсивом;

- речь других игроков - подчеркивающим;

- КРИК - жирным и крупным шрифтом.